An eyeliner brush is a brush used to draw eyeliner. However, the eyeliner brush itself does not have color, but a makeup tool specially used for eyeliner to be used with eyeliner or water-soluble eyeliner.
The brush head of the eyeliner brush is also divided into two types: flat short bristles and slender bristles. Basically, the flat, shorter bristles are more controllable and easier to use. A good eyeliner brush can evenly pick up the color of the eyeliner, and the color is even and smooth when used. When choosing, it is advisable to see that the part of the hair is tight and there is no bifurcation.
The makeup effect of the eyeliner brush is cleaner, and the coloring is faster and more accurate, but it is not as controllable as eyeliner. Therefore, it is recommended that makeup beginners should use eyeliner to get started.
1. Use a black eyeliner to outline the eyeliner with small movements on the edge of the upper eyelid. It doesn't matter if it's slightly crooked.
2. Use a cotton swab from the corner of the eye to the end of the eye, and gently move the outer eyeliner just drawn to smudge it. Don't forget to smudge it.
3. Re-dip the eye shadow and apply a width of about 2 cm from the corner of the eye to the end of the eye.
4. This time, use black liquid eyeliner, along the inner side of the root of the eyelashes, carefully fill in the gaps.
5. Before applying mascara, curl your eyelashes with an eyelash curler. For best results, divide the eyelashes into three parts: root, middle and tip.
6. Hold the eyeliner brush horizontally and apply carefully from the root of the eyelashes to the tip. It is best to brush the brush as if shaking upwards.
7. After brushing the full body lashes, brush the lashes at the end of the eye in the outward direction again and again. This time the focus is on the tip of the lashes.
8. Before the mascara is completely dry, carefully comb the lashes with an eyelash comb. This creates a distinct effect.
Remember, after each use of the eyeliner brush, use a clean paper to wipe off the excess residue on the eyeliner brush. After a period of time, use a cotton pad dipped in eye and lip makeup remover to clean the brush head.